MiFID II Transmitter
MiFID II combines the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR).
Applicable from January 2018, MiFID II prohibits inducements for discretionary asset management and ‘independent’ advice, directly challenging business models and putting pressure on revenue of asset and wealth management. Moreover, MiFID II significantly enhances “operational” requirements of market structure, reporting and governance and also enhancing regulatory supervision.
MiFID Transmitter is secure data transmission engine compliant with the 2008/10/EC directive for financial institutions exchanging trading information.
- Supports hardware or software keys for encryption and digital signatures
- Automated outbound report validation, digital signature and encryption
- Automated inbound notification validation, decryption and digital signature verification
- EU country protocol handlers
- Report and notification status traceability